If you like photography, start using professional tools like Adobe Photoshop Lightroom right now. This amazing software will help you to make small enhancements, edit and organize any digital photo.
An interface conceived to maximize your productivity.
Thanks to this program, you’ll be able to enjoy a program aimed at managing your photos, totally optimized for 64-bit processors, with advanced printing tools and compatibility with dozens of formats. Furthermore, it’s possible to use several screens which offers a better performance with any task.
On the other hand, maximizing the possibilities of this brilliant software is very easy thanks to the plug-ins available. Carrying out batch processing allows you to automate any task to import photos or edit them, even in RAW format.
Some advantages of Lightroom
- Practical organization of photographic material.
- Sort the images depending on their location.
- Many digital developing options.
- Tools to create photo books and video slideshows.
- Allows the use of brushes with local adjustments, as well as checking and changing certain photo and color parameters to make these images look really perfect.
- Integration with Adobe Photoshop.
- Synchronization with the mobile version of Lightroom.
Download this software to your PC to get hold of the best program you need to manage your photos from the moment you take them until you obtain the final image.Requirements and additional information:
- The trial period lasts for 30 days.
- Runs on Windows 7 and above.
- Requires DirectX 10.
- The download launches directly the installation of the application by means of the installer of Creative Cloud Connection but also allows us to access the rest of Adobe’s services.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a digital darkroom that will organise your photos, polish them to perfection with some exceptional editing tools, then help you share your favourites with the world.
New v5 features include a one-click perspective correction tool, while an enhanced healing brush allows you to heal or clone with brush strokes.
A new radial filter allows you to apply your preferred Lightroom image adjustments to a circular mask, which can then be resized or feathered to produce a more natural effect.
A Smart Preview option helps you work remotely from your original images. Lightroom 5 can create smaller versions of these files, called Smart Previews; if you’re disconnected from the source images then you can work on the Smart Previews, instead; and when you reconnect, the program can reapply all your edits to the original pictures.
Elsewhere, more capable photo book creation includes book templates which you can customise to suit your needs.
And it’s now possible to combine video clips, images and music to produce your very own HD video slideshow.
What’s new in 5.7?
– Synced collections now show a more prominent share button at the top of the Toolbar. This allows you to quickly share your synced collection with friends, family, and clients using Lightroom web
– Comments and likes left on Lightroom web now sync to the Lightroom desktop catalog. Comments and Likes will be shown in the “Comment” panel for synced collections.
– Images with comments and likes will display a badge indicating that there are comments and a colored badge to indicate that there are unread comments. Verdict:
It doesn’t look like a major update, but Lightroom 5 has still gained some very welcome new features
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is an editing software that focuses mostly on enhancing photos and is therefore preferred by professional photographers. Compared to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom features more functions that specialize in photo manipulation rather than content creation from scratch To make things better, it also functions as a file manager to make it easier for its users to access their edited works and projects.
Professional photo editing
Using Lightroom when editing photos go way beyond the simple application of filters and doing minor adjustments. This software really caters to professional photographers who would like to polish their photos until each and every detail shines with brilliance. Lightroom is more focused on photo manipulation, meaning that it can tap on the different elements in your photos without completely getting rid of the existing composition and compromising the photos’ originality.
While it does not excel at content creation and graphics, Lightroom has its own distinct features that make it unique from Photoshop. One of the things that makes it remarkable is its ability to organize your photos and sort them by date, type, keywords, and many more. Additionally, Lightroom allows you to group your photos, create slideshows, and move your image files in your device.
Enjoy stunning photos
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom will certainly make your photos shine even more, making it the best friend of many professional photographers. The lack of drawing tools makes up for its other advanced editing features that are more focused on enhancing images as well as its organization of files, which proves to be really helpful for its users who have to deal with multiple photos.